Cloud Infrastructure Setup and Monitoring
Hadoolytics provides comprehensive DevOps services including build management, infrastructure setup and monitoring, and deployment for operationalizing your Cloud solutions. This could be as part of a larger migration engagement as outlined in our Cloud Migration services or limited to taking over your existing Cloud applications and infrastructure and optimizing them for performance, cost, security, and business continuity.
Our onsite resources engage with customers to understand their specific DevOps requirements and are backed by a strong offshore team that provides a seamless model for delivering cost effective services in the long run. The following are specific areas where we can contribute to your Cloud setup landscape.
- Setup of complete build management system including continuous integration using industry leading tools.
- Cloud infrastructure setup in preparation for deployment as well as ongoing support.
- Monitoring of application as well as infrastructure health and metrics that generate alerts and also feed into auto scaling of hardware resources (both up & down).
- Log management and analysis for proactive identification of potential issues before they turn into support tickets.
- Formulation of support strategy including identification of teams, division of L1/L2 responsibilities, and escalation processes.
- Comprehensive disaster recovery planning to ensure business continuity from an IT perspective including backup strategies and recovery processes.
- Deployment & Monitoring
- Amazon EC2, VPC, Auto-scaling, Availability zones
- AWS CloudFormation (automated deployments)
- Amazon CloudWatch (monitoring)
- AWS Elastic MapReduce (Dynamodb backups)
- Amazon RDS snapshot
- AWS CLI
- Puppet, Chef
- Nagios, New Relic, Splunk monitoring tools
- Skeddly and similar instance backup tools
- Build Management
- Apache Maven
- Cruise Control